Frequently Asked Questions

Where do we get the requisition forms?

Requisition forms are available on all patient floors.


What kind of fixative is used for EM specimens?

Glutaraldehyde fixative is used.

Where do we get the fixative?

EM Kits, containing the glutaraldehyde fixative can be obtained in the Histology Laboratory, 2F341 UH.

For additional information, please refer to the Pathology Laboratories Handbook, or, call 734-936-6795 with questions.